Wednesday, December 16, 2009

BITS




Now snow globes can be one of the tackiest souvenirs ever, however I find they have a certain charm, and a bit of nostalgia. Here’s why I am loving them. They are lightweight, easy to find and very inexpensive. They provide a little reminder of the places you have been or your family and friends have ventured to. They also usually feature the one of the highlights or culturally significant features of a country, such as a double decker bus in England or the Eiffel Tower in Paris. Little geographical and historical reminders. I grouped mine together on a yellow shelf that I found at the Christie Flea Market a number of years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read each and every comment and are thrilled that you take the time to send one. Thank you so much. Chania