Saturday, December 19, 2009

BITS


Whenever I am flea marketing, garage sale-ing or thrift shopping, I always look out for small plates that I can use come Christmas for gifting homemade cookies.  This pressed glass plate is so sweet with its little flowers.  It is a great reuse/recycle gift. No need to purchase plastic containers or gift bags, and filled with goodies to boot. I love to give (and receive) anything vintage and filled with homemade Christmas cookies.Even you don't bake, you could fill it with store bought cookies or chocolates.  It would be a very inexpensive gift filled with peppermint bark form Ghiradelli and tied with a ribbon.


These white plates are vintage Germany, and although I found them all at different places, they all have a common shape.  Check back tomorrow to see how they look filled with cookies, plus I will be posting my 3 minute, 3 ingredient cookie dough recipe that I use to make 3 different tylpes of cookies in one go.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read each and every comment and are thrilled that you take the time to send one. Thank you so much. Chania