Tuesday, January 5, 2010

JOE




What is your favourite coffee cup?

It has to be the right cup. White, rounded, wider than tall, a good sized handle. I have different favourites for different times of the day. Morning cup has to be large. 2 cups worth at least. If I am having coffee with lunch, I like a fancy cup, and with dinner, a cafe cup.

Best restaurant coffee cup -in Montreal-the latte bowl at Le Cartet on McGill Street, or downtown Oakville at the White Oaks restaurant where they have the original diner cups.
Here are some of my most enjoyable coffee cups. For the next week, I am asking my blog readers to email me a photo of their favourite coffee cup, and I will post the pictures here in a week. chania@razmataz.ca . I can't wait to see everyone's go-to cup.
Chania



Photos. Main photo. Vintage J & G Meakin Vitresol Hotelware cup and saucer Clockwise from top left:  1.Vintage J E Heath "Erica" Hotelware cup and saucer.  2. Handthrown pottery mug  3. Emma Bridgewater cup and saucer purchased in the UK.(by far the most expensive cup I own). 4. Standard issue Starbucks mug  All from my own dish pantry.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read each and every comment and are thrilled that you take the time to send one. Thank you so much. Chania