Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sarah Richardson's Farmhouse

For those of you who are fans of Sarah Richardson, her new show started last week.  It chronicles her purchase and reno of an old Ontario farmhouse.  She paid $500K and plans to sink another $600K into the project.  In the first episode she transforms the front entry and mud room for $40K.  Interesting use of color with cranberry painted doors. Her sidekick Tommy Smythe of course seems mortified to be dragged out of the city.  Worth watching although the budget is crazy.  If you missed it you can watch it by clicking HERE.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Chania! I just found your blog and have really enjoyed reading every post! You have a very lovely home with some awesome pieces of furniture - I absolutely love your style and look forward to following ~ :)
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like her but wow! that's a lot of cash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know I love Sarah!! Thanks for the link Chania:) I have to say her budget is a little outside of my reaches...but maybe we can get some fabulous inspiration :) Thanks for sharing, hope you have a wonderful week ~ Tina XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Chania,
    I just watched this episode and WOW, I loved it. But then I'm a color lover and her pops of color were fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read each and every comment and are thrilled that you take the time to send one. Thank you so much. Chania