Monday, July 16, 2012

Embellish





























Given that I will only buy a roll of brown paper to wrap my presents, when one attends a festive event such as a bridal shower, it is deemed necessary to tart it up a bit. I embellished this shower gift with a wedding cake stamp, and tied a couple of lengths of delightful peachy/pink and brown crinkled seam binding around it, for a casual but frilly look. I topped it off with 3 little clay tags that I had left over from my Wedding Jam making days last year. For the card.......a rubber stamped blank card stock and a  sprinkling of peachy glitter.

9 comments:

  1. Love, love it . . . Creative . . . simply. What were the comments about your cake with the Cabbage Roses?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, people know you by now. You could wrap up a present in some soggy wet toilet paper and make it look pretty.
    m.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and elegant in its simplicity. Lucky bride! Ann

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! You have a great knack for party glitz.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You tarted it up beautifully. I thought of you last week when we wrapped a book in brown paper.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks beautiful! Love the glittery dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is so pretty, I love it. xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read each and every comment and are thrilled that you take the time to send one. Thank you so much. Chania